Wednesday, March 23, 2011

exciting news!

I have been referred/offered a (possible) job as a tutor for art history! This would be so awesome, I really am interested in art history, I am doing well in the class and I think I can communicate well with people and make the subject fun. Keeping my fingers crossed for the opportunity!

In other great news, NCECA is NEXT WEEK AHHH!!!!! So excited! We are finishing up the glazing on our door surround project. It is extremely tedious and time consuming..will post pics later.
We just got our Clay around the bay brochures for NCECA echibits/galleries in St. pete, and Charlie Parker Pottery is number 2 on the list, and they used my tree wall piece as one of the images for the front cover!! It's hard to see the images on here..anyways, things are looking good, and I'm extremely busy and stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment