Wednesday, March 16, 2011

new beginnings

So I've decided to start this blog because I want to follow other blogs to obtain some incite into the arts/textiles/ world so that I can discover new ideas and find ways to promote myself as an artist. Blogging is like this whole other world! who knew! There are like--zillions of blogs!
Anyways, I'm off to San Antonio Texas tomorrow for Dean's air force boot camp graduation! Congrats twin bro!
I recently discovered that I didn't get accepted into USF St. Pete's Graphic design program :( bummer. super let down, I have so much going for me right now, but they only accept 20 students per year! So I knew the odds were against me, it's just frustrating because I didn't have a back up plan. I've been so busy with school and work and the studio..who has time to apply for scholarships and schools anyway?!!
So I have no permanent plan for next year, but anything goes! I might try to go off to some ridiculously expensive art school in the fall, (Thinking Cali, Philly, or Oregon!)
or I might take a year of and focus on myself, my art, my focus, and creating a book of textile designs. If I want to get in to UCF I need to take 3 semesters of French.

Vie de merde!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment